Production - Post Production

Intro videos



Project Film 1 Trailer





Posters







In retrospect, I acknowledge that there is room for improvement in all three posters. To enhance their impact, I intend to explore more creative ideas that will better represent the unique aspects of "Project Film 1." By incorporating iconic symbols or elements from the story, I aim to make the posters more captivating and intriguing. The process of creating these posters has been a valuable learning experience. It has taught me the importance of considering readability, the use of typography, and the visual storytelling elements when designing promotional materials for a film. I am excited to continue refining my skills as a filmmaker and artist, and I look forward to applying these lessons to future projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation