Pre Production

Risk Assessment 

Bedroom Risks:

Tripping and falling: Ensure your bedroom is well-organized, with clear pathways and no clutter on the floor like loose cables. Use proper lighting to improve visibility during nighttime movements.

Remedy: I'll keep my bedroom tidy, place a nightlight, and consider using rugs or mats to decrease the likelihood of me slipping on wooden floors.

Electrical hazards: Improper use of electrical appliances, frayed cords, or overloaded power sockets can lead to electrical shocks or fires.

Remedy: Regularly inspect cords for damage, avoid overloading sockets, and use surge protectors where necessary. Unplug appliances when not in use.

Walking Around at Night time:

Poor visibility: Dimly lit areas increase the risk of accidents and potential encounters with hazards or individuals.

Remedy: Use the flashlight function on my phone to improve visibility. Stick to well lit areas and only use streets that I consider safe.

Personal safety: Isolated or poorly populated areas can make you more susceptible to potential threats.

Remedy: I will Avoid walking alone whenever possible. If I walk alone i will inform someone of my whereabouts like my parents.

Traffic hazards: Walking near busy roads or in the absence of paths can increase the risk of accidents.

Remedy: I will face oncoming traffic if walking on the road, and obey traffic signals and crosswalks. Be vigilant and aware of your surroundings.

Unfamiliar areas: Navigating unfamiliar places or can increase the chances of getting lost or encountering dangerous situations.

Remedy: Plan your route in advance, use maps  on my phone, and avoid shortcuts through unfamiliar or areas.

Resource List

Camera Equipment:

I'll need a DSLR camera or a good quality smartphone with high-resolution video capabilities.

It's important to have a tripod or stabilizer to ensure steady shots.

I should also make sure to have batteries for the camera and also memory cards,

Production Equipment:


I'll need a clapperboard or slate for synchronizing audio and video.

Creating a production schedule or shot list will help with organization.

Markers or tape will come in handy for marking positions on the set.

I should have production design materials like paper, pens, and scissors for various tasks.

Post-Production:


I'll need a computer with video editing software. There are free options available that can get the job done.

External hard drives or cloud storage will be necessary for data backup.

I should have headphones or speakers for audio editing and mixing.

If necessary, I might need video effects or color grading software.

Miscellaneous:


I'll need a production crew or a team of dedicated volunteers, including a director, cinematographer, sound recordist, etc.

It's important to find actors or friends who are willing to participate in the project.

I should have release forms and contracts for talent and locations to ensure legal compliance.

Finally, I should consider catering supplies for providing meals and refreshments on set.

Location Scouting








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production - Post Production

Evaluation