Evaluation

Evaluation of "Project Film 1" Posters:

As I reflect on the three posters I created for "Project Film 1," I have mixed feelings about their overall effectiveness in capturing the essence of the film. Here's my evaluation of each poster:


Poster 1:

The composition is well-balanced, and the use of colour is eye-catching.

However, the text on this poster seems to blend into the background quite easily making it hard to read sadly.

This verison of the poster good at showing the average weather in the north east.

The typography could be improved to better reflect the tone and genre of the project.

Poster 2:

The concept is intriguing, with an emphasis on a specific character from the film.

The colour palette complements the mood of the story I would have wanted to tell.

I feel the emotion of this character is well conveyed in this version of the poster as the story would have had a lonely tone.

However, the execution could be refined, as the visual elements appear slightly cluttered with the text, making it harder to focus on the main message.

Poster 3:

The minimalist approach is visually appealing and stands out.

The typography is clean and legible.

However, it lacks a strong visual hook, which may not capture the attention of potential viewers.

In hindsight, I realize that I could have explored more creative ideas in terms of the unique aspects of my film "Project Film 1." Perhaps incorporating more iconic symbols or elements from the story could have made the posters more captivating and intriguing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production - Post Production